Isn't it weird saying that? 2016. I can't believe 2015 is over.
So many good things happened in 2015, such as:
- Taught my first photography class at a university.
- Completed 2 years living abroad.
- Celebrated 8 years of marriage.
- Completed our contract at the university we were working at.
- Traveled A LOT and had some fun times!
- Joined a company in our city to begin new programs.
- Was able to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with family.
I could keep going, but I'll stop there! 2015 was a good year and I know 2016 will be the same way and I'm looking forward to it. What are you looking forward to this year?
As I've thought about what projects I am going to do this year and received your opinions, I've decided on the projects (at least I think I have!). :) Drumroll please....
I am going to do a photo a day still, however, I will be posting weekly portraits, sharing their stories. I will do at least one a week, sometimes more. We'll see how it goes! I will be posting more about the vision I have for my weekly portraits in the coming posts.
So, to start off this new year, here is my photo of the day.
Hope that your Christmas and New Years Day was blessed. I look forward to all the new things that God is going to bring us this year.